Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pain Between Shoulders When To See Doctor Shoulder Pain?

Shoulder pain? - pain between shoulders when to see doctor

For several years I have pain between the neck and shoulders, sometimes up to the upper half of my arm. Usually in my left side (I honestly do not know whether you've ever been in my right). It got worse and I think a doctor visit in the near future. I just wanted to see if I get an answer, could here first, then I'll think about it. If the pain comes, I must admit it's pretty bad. It is sometimes difficult to breathe. I used it when I run, but now it is still is. He had every reason to believe that they have a nerve, but you do not even diagnose me. I had problems with my right shoulder due to an accident last winter sledding, but I do not think that it implies, as OTHHe was in pain. Any help would be very grateful!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like multiple lesions in one place. to solve the problem of reading and applying http://www.helium.com/tm/148271

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a visit to the doctor as soon as possible. It can be anything from nothing to the symptoms of heart and digestive disorders.

    ReplyDelete